www.facebook.com/ink3s.org      www.cafepress.com/ink3s.org - Buy Ink3S gear here      www.myspace.com/ink3s.org      Secure donations via PayPal

Go Back   Ink3S Discussion Forum > The Lounge > General Chat

Old 07-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Administrator
Balloon Tastic Champion, Golden Duel Champion, Shape Grid Champion, Disaster Will Strike 2 Champion, Shape Game Champion, Othello Champion, Super Mario Rampage 2 Champion, Treasure Diver Champion, Graveyard Champion, Sonny Sunshine Champion, Bunny Grab Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion, Jigsaw Puzzle Champion, Cricket Craziness Champion, Brighton Bounty Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, 12 Babes of Xmas Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Bug Juice Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion, Crazy Sleigh Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Boxteroid Champion, Super Mario Rampage 3 Champion, Skeleton Park Champion, Big Bird Hunting Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, metioriods Champion, Recoil Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Nude Runner Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Bikini Bounce Champion, Bat Punch Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Pin Headz Champion, Duck Tracker Champion, Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion, Ice Hockey Champion, Pipe Mania Champion, Home Run Rally Champion, Pencak Champion, Archery Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Super Mario Mushroom Champion, Paintball Champion, Santa Fighter Champion, Booger Flick Champion, Speed Cards Champion, Golden Shower Champion, Shield Shot Champion, Worm Race Champion, Alchemy Champion, Transformers: Energon Within Champion, Mini Pool 2 Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Soaker Champion, Bomb Blast Champion, Boredmeeting Champion, Desert Battle Champion, Gary Golf Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Battle of Helms Deep Champion, Santas Getaway Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion, White Van Man Champion, Gorlog Champion, Rainman Champion, Counterstrike Champion, MJ Baby Drop Champion, Jawashoot Champion, Dutch Sniper Champion, Homeland Defense Champion, 7 Wonders of the World Champion, Super Panda Champion, Pig Run Champion, Aztec Gold Champion, Scorpion Solitaire Champion, Prehistoric Skater Champion, Pool Jam Champion, Princess Rescue Prince Champion, Blobs Diner Champion, Math Break Multiply Champion, Scorpion Solitaire Champion, Makeover Room Champion, Math Break Adding Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to ataraxy
Default website talk

there is still a lot i want to do with the site, but i'd like to get some input from the rest of you. for example:

do you like the look of the site? is it easy to use? notice anything that is broken?

is there anything you don't like about the site? anything you would like to see added, changed or removed?

for now, myself & Cody are the only admins. i'd like to add some moderators to keep up with the day to day things, such as managing posts on the forum. if you're interested, please let us know. i'd prefer to have people who are familiar with vbulletin, or managing forums in general.

the old forum had a paid membership which gave users access to a paid member forum, file storage on the server, and an ink3s email address if they wanted it. the file storage will not be implemented again, as it was abused and eventually caused the site to go down. therefore, i have added a donation button for now if anyone wants to contribute to the cost of keeping the site up & running. if anyone has ideas as to a paid member package, please share your opinions
Old 07-13-2014, 08:51 PM
DR750 club

One thing I like on 3SGTO and the Colorado forums is a chatbox. It would be nice to have one here too.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:45 PM

Ink3S Home link at the bottom of the page links to http://www.ink3s.org/forum/www.ink3s.org

Some suggested vbulletin addons.
AME 3 Auto video embedding.
GlowHost - Spam-O-Matic If its not already loaded, Anti spammer addon its should be part of the base code. Great spammer defense.
VB Pro Garage Timeslips - A great user vehicle and timeslip system.
VB Pro Garage Vehicles - A vehicle list for the VB Pro Garage System
Old 07-16-2014, 10:36 PM
Administrator
Balloon Tastic Champion, Golden Duel Champion, Shape Grid Champion, Disaster Will Strike 2 Champion, Shape Game Champion, Othello Champion, Super Mario Rampage 2 Champion, Treasure Diver Champion, Graveyard Champion, Sonny Sunshine Champion, Bunny Grab Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion, Jigsaw Puzzle Champion, Cricket Craziness Champion, Brighton Bounty Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, 12 Babes of Xmas Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Bug Juice Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion, Crazy Sleigh Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Boxteroid Champion, Super Mario Rampage 3 Champion, Skeleton Park Champion, Big Bird Hunting Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, metioriods Champion, Recoil Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Nude Runner Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Bikini Bounce Champion, Bat Punch Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Pin Headz Champion, Duck Tracker Champion, Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion, Ice Hockey Champion, Pipe Mania Champion, Home Run Rally Champion, Pencak Champion, Archery Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Super Mario Mushroom Champion, Paintball Champion, Santa Fighter Champion, Booger Flick Champion, Speed Cards Champion, Golden Shower Champion, Shield Shot Champion, Worm Race Champion, Alchemy Champion, Transformers: Energon Within Champion, Mini Pool 2 Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Soaker Champion, Bomb Blast Champion, Boredmeeting Champion, Desert Battle Champion, Gary Golf Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Battle of Helms Deep Champion, Santas Getaway Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion, White Van Man Champion, Gorlog Champion, Rainman Champion, Counterstrike Champion, MJ Baby Drop Champion, Jawashoot Champion, Dutch Sniper Champion, Homeland Defense Champion, 7 Wonders of the World Champion, Super Panda Champion, Pig Run Champion, Aztec Gold Champion, Scorpion Solitaire Champion, Prehistoric Skater Champion, Pool Jam Champion, Princess Rescue Prince Champion, Blobs Diner Champion, Math Break Multiply Champion, Scorpion Solitaire Champion, Makeover Room Champion, Math Break Adding Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to ataraxy

thanks for the input, and for taking the time to register

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK77 View Post
One thing I like on 3SGTO and the Colorado forums is a chatbox. It would be nice to have one here too.
i also like to have a chat/shoutbox. i attempted to install the xIRC one that we used to have, but it won't install with this version of vbulletin. it's too old of an add-on.

* 3SGTO is using vbshout lite. i didn't like it when i installed it here, but i like how it's working over there.

* CO3S is using VSA chat. it's nice once you log in, but it looks like it's loading something it's not supposed to when logged out. this looks like an old addon.

all shoutbox/chats require a decent amount of configuring to get them to work just how you want. maybe i'll re-add vbshout again and play around with it some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan92rttt View Post
Ink3S Home link at the bottom of the page links to http://www.ink3s.org/forum/www.ink3s.org

Some suggested vbulletin addons.
AME 3 Auto video embedding.
GlowHost - Spam-O-Matic If its not already loaded, Anti spammer addon its should be part of the base code. Great spammer defense.
VB Pro Garage Timeslips - A great user vehicle and timeslip system.
VB Pro Garage Vehicles - A vehicle list for the VB Pro Garage System
link has been fixed, good find!

most don't seem to have much luck getting Glowhost set up on 3.8.x installs. we're currently using Spam Hammer, and it appears to be working alright. i would prefer to have something better like Glowhost, but not at the expense of updating to vbulletin 4.x.

i was looking into both garage addons, thanks for tossing them in there.

i will take a look at the video editing, and also l need to look into an automatic image resizer.

keep the suggestions coming, and thanks again for taking the time to post